2. Acquisition of Personal Information
The Company will acquire personal information such as names, e-mail addresses, within the scope of the purpose of aquiring personal information through fair and lawful means by indicating necessary information such as the purpose of acquiring personal information and contact information for inquires in advance.
3. Purposes of Use of Personal Information
The Company will use the personal information it acquires within a scope of purposes specified below.
- To confirm the customer’s identity.
- To answer inquiries by the customer who provided the personal information concerned.
- To provide the customers with the services of the Company.
- To send invitations to the conferences and events hosted or handled by the Company.
4. Provision of Personal Data to a Third Party
The Company will not provide any third party with personal information without the approval of the customer involved, except in the following cases:
- When there is the consent of the relevant person.
- When permitted under laws and ordinances.
- When the Company outsource the handling of the personal information to the other parties imposing them a contractual obligation to use the personal information within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purposes provided above.
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a bar association, a local government, court of law, police department, or public prosecutors office.
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
5. Data Security
The Company shall ensure that it will maintain the personal information of the customers accurate and up to date. The Company shall also take reasonable measures to prevent illegal access to, loss, destruction, alteration or leakage of the personal information.
6. Supervision of Outsourcing Company
The Company may entrust a third party to handle personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of acquiringpersonal information.
The company will provide necessary and proper supervision over these third parties by contracts and other means concerning the handling of personal information.
8. Request for Disclosure, Correction, Discontinuation of Use, etc.
If the Company is requested to disclose, correct, add, delete or discontinue the personal information it holds, it shall respond to such request promptly and properly after verifying that the request is actually being made by the relevant person.
Sensing Asia Ltd.
E-mail : email@example.com